| Chennai District Badminton Association Terms and Conditions |
The domain name www.chennaidistrictbadminton.com is owned by 'Chennai District Badminton Association' refers to the owner of the website. It is registered office at No. A2, Valayapathy Road, Mogappair East, Chennai – 600037, TamilNadu, India.
Terms and conditions for chennaidistrictbadminton.com website
- CDBA provides only the facility for transacting and Tournament Registration System through the Internet. CDBA rules for tournament registration and along with special conditions imposed for internet based registration. The special terms and conditions of services to applicable to internet registration.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- The following terms and conditions will apply if you wish to use the CDBA online Tournament Registration system offered through the chennaidistrictbadminton.com website. Please go through the conditions carefully, you may register and transact on the site, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions set’ forth below.
- If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- The registration fee should be paid by the Player, Club and Coach in all the mode of online payment.
- Cancellation not applicable.
- Refunds not applicable.
Procedure for Tournament Registration
Online Payment will enable the Player to register the tournament. The procedure and guidelines for online tournament registration are detailed as below:
- Registration can be made by registered user like players, club and coach through the Internet.
- Online payment for tournament registered will have to be made through credit card, debit card, internet banking and wallets.
- Player or Club or Coach Register for tournament will have to login to CDBA website and give your details. The Player or Club or Coach will select the Tournament and Event (if you are select double event, give your partner details) of your choice based on your age and gender.
- During the payment process, the player will have to select Payment mode for accepting payment by the payment gateway. The registration will be confirmed after the payment gateway approves the transaction. At this time receipt no. will be generated for that registration and Player can print the receipt.
"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"